Tuesday, June 9, 2020

THE BROWNIE TIMES Tuesday, June 9th

Todays Updates:

We have spoken to dad's nurse at Promise today. His nurse says he has been evaluated by the speech therapist and will be doing the same for occupational therapy later today.


He had a good night.  He's a little tired from all the moving around yesterday.

I have received several messages about not being able to make comments on the Blog.  I'm working on some instructions that should allow you to comment.  If you can email me your email address I can send you the instructions in case I'm not allow to post a PDF on the blog.  My email address is carrie.tomlinson.ms@gmail.com.

Again thanks to everyone for their love and prayers.




2 comments:

  1. Try using Chrome as your browser. Sometimes there are issues with other browsers.

    ReplyDelete