Tuesday, June 23, 2020

THE BROWNIE TIMES TUESDAY JUNE 20th

TUESDAY UPDATE


All right folks, I know it's been a couple of days.  I've been super busy.  And the way I see it no news is good news.  Because if something was wrong I would had posted it a lot sooner.

Sunday dad had the opportunity to talk with all of his kids, especially the opportunity to wish all his son's a happy Fathers Day. 

Monday he had a big day with physical therapy and a visit from Erma, Nikki, Mariah and Levi.  I know he has been very grateful for each visit.  I also know he is missing our family and friend dearly. I know that Lady Bug missing him like crazy.  Every truck that pulls into the drive way she is up looking to see if it's dads work trucks.

Thanks to all for the love and support each has given our family.

High School

1 comment:

  1. Some of us look forward to an update i usually check it at least twice a nite. I enjoy the pictures that are shared and i care alot about brownie so if you think people are losing interest in your site your wrong because brownie means alot to me

    ReplyDelete