Wednesday, May 20, 2020

THE BROWNIE TIMES 1 PM Wednesday, May 20

Good Evening all!

There's not a whole lot to update today as not too much has changed from yesterday. Mom was able to FaceTime with dad this afternoon. He still has his breathing tube in so he was only able to speak with his eyes. He blinked at mom as she talked with him and sent him everyones love. The nurses have said that he has been a champ.

He will go in for an angiogram tomorrow sometime to check on a few things and we should hear more about that tomorrow afternoon. But as of right now he is doing as well as can be expected if not better then expected. As we all know dad is a fighter and that will work to his advantage. 

We also Kindly ask for no visitors at the house at this time. Again, we as a family thank everyone for their continued support, prayers and love. It is so appreciated. Keep the comments and love coming so that we can show dad as soon as he is able to see them. If you need to speak with someone please call Shawn (435-790-5452) or Kendall (435-790-9252

Much Love,

The Tomlinson Clan

2 comments:

  1. I want to let Brownie know that I am sending all my love and energy to him. My love to Wendy and all. I know how hard it is to sit around waiting for answers and signs of progress. Brownie is one tough character .Hoping to hear that he soon is extubated, talking and blowing kisses to you over FaceTime. My best to all, Love Shanna Angel(Hatch)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want to let the the family know that all in in my prayers and thoughts. Even though I am not their in person I am there in spirit. Brownie is the toughest guy I know. Will plan to come back home for a visit as soon as he is home. Both me and Tracey miss all of you...

    ReplyDelete